If your travel dates are somewhat flexible, check the opportunities below to catch an empty flight leg and receive a special price on your next charter. Any city nearby the listed below will realize savings over a full-priced charter. The cost savings will be shared by both parties.
Charter quotes are available by contacting our team at 866.435.9524 ext 2211, Direct 425-482.2211, [email protected], or via the form on this page.
- International charter flight check-in must be completed at least 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure due to US Homeland Security regulations, passports required.
- Domestic charter flight check-in must be completed at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time
DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS (CHARTERS)
- A Passport Book is required for all passengers on international routes, including lap infants. See International Travel.
- Government-issued photo ID is required for adult passengers on domestic routes. Proof of age is required for Lap Infants on domestic routes.
CHANGES & CANCELLATION (CHARTERS)
A credit card is required to secure all charter bookings. The balance due is charged in full (21) days prior to the first flight date or at the time of booking, whichever is last.
- Any changes to a booked charter — whether of date, time, aircraft type, party size, route, stand-by time, or other parameters — will be accommodated without additional charge at Kenmore Air’s sole discretion. Clients acknowledge at time of booking that changes may result in additional charges.
- Charters may be canceled without penalty up to fourteen (14) days prior to the flight date.
- Cancellations made between one (1) and fourteen (14) days prior to flight date are subject to a penalty of 25% of the total charter charge.
- Same-day cancellation (less than 24 hours prior to departure) or no-show results in full forfeiture of the charter charge.