Check the opportunities below to catch an empty flight leg and receive a special price on your next charter. Cities or airports nearby the listings below can be accommodated and will realize significant savings over a full-priced charter.
Charter quotes are available by contacting our team at 866.435.9524 ext 2211, Direct 425-482.2211, [email protected], or via the form on this page.
- International charter flight check-in must be completed at least 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure due to US Homeland Security regulations, passports required.
- Domestic charter flight check-in must be completed at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time
DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS (CHARTERS)
- A Passport Book is required for all passengers on international routes, including lap infants. See International Travel.
- Government-issued photo ID is required for adult passengers on domestic routes. Proof of age is required for Lap Infants on domestic routes.
CHANGES & CANCELLATION (CHARTERS)
A credit card is required to secure all charter bookings. The balance due is charged in full (21) days prior to the first flight date or at the time of booking, whichever is last.
EMPTY LEG FLIGHT SOLD
- Empty Leg Flights are quoted for a discounted rate and can be canceled, have departure times rearranged, or be delayed at Kenmore Air’s discretion. A full refund will be issued if the flight is canceled and Kenmore Air is no longer able to fulfill the flight. No refunds will be issued for delayed empty leg departures.
- Any changes to a booked charter — whether of date, time, aircraft type, party size, route, stand-by time, or other parameters — will be accommodated without additional charge at Kenmore Air’s sole discretion. Clients acknowledge at time of booking that changes may result in additional charges.
- Within 48 hours of departure = 50% of total quote
- Within 24 hours of departure = 100% of total quote
- No-Show = 100% of total quote