BOOK A FLIGHT
A Gateway into Canada
Kenmore Air flies into Victoria International Airport allowing travelers to arrive just north in Sidney, BC to visit beautiful Victoria, BC, or to continue on to destinations throughout Canada on connecting airlines. Being classified as an airport of entry there are procedures that passengers should be aware of – visit our International Travel page for information on what might be needed when traveling internationally.
Looking to travel to Victoria’s Inner Harbour?
Check out floatplane flights direct from Seattle to Victoria
Need ideas for things to do in Victoria, BC?
- No checked bags are permitted on this route
- One carry-on item and one personal item allowed
- Including handles and wheels, the maximum dimensions for a carry-on are 22 inches long, 14 inches wide, and 9 inches high. Personal items are limited to 17 inches long, 10 inches wide, and 9 inches high
- TSA screening is required departing Victoria International Airport and all rules and regulations apply
- Passport Book
- Travel visa | eTA (foreign passports)
Kenmore Air Express offers service to Victoria International Airport using our fleet of modern Cessna 208 Caravans and Grand Caravans. More information can be found on the Victoria International Airport website.
A walk around downtown will show why Victoria has been described as being more English than England. If you want elegance, there’s tea at the Empress Hotel. For a more casual afternoon, there’s a thriving pub scene. History buffs can tour the castles or if you’d prefer more natural beauty, Victoria has a well-earned reputation as the City of Gardens because of its ideal growing climate.